LPC 172, MA
See our full therapist directory advertising policy.
Suzanne Carter has been working in the field of healing and wholeness since she was 16; she was inspired to make a commitment to help people heal their lives and live their dreams. She has been fulfilling this mission in her own life since then and has a commitment to help as many people as possible do this as well. Because of her own personal and professional work, she has all the tools necessary to help anyone who wants to heal their life to be able to do this so they can in fact live their dreams.
Wholeness is like a circle, without beginning and without end. When we have the goal to be whole, well and free, we become willing, eager and enthusiastic to work on all aspects of our being.
Suzanne's signature statement is:
"Over the years I have come to recognize how empowering it can be for us when we deepen our respect for the sacred nature of our unique selves and when we learn to listen carefully and wholisticly to the inherent wisdom that resides in and unfolds deep within." --Suzanne Carter
Suzanne blends both psychological and spiritual** perspectives so that clients and their issues can be addressed holistically. She provides a safe and supportive environment for exploring and resolving obstacles to growth and well being. **(faith neutral)
Specialty areas include:
• Individual and Group Psychotherapy for adults, adolescents, children and families.
• Grief Recovery
• Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
• Couples Therapy including pre-marital counseling
• EMDR trained and working on certification
• Parenting, Grief, healing blocks to wholeness
• Psychodrama Groups
Workshops on Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, codependency, overcoming phobias, relationship issues, parenting, women's issues, death and dying, grief and loss and couple's workshops
• 35 years experience as a therapist
• Certified grief recovery specialist
• Certified Equine Assisted psychotherapist
• Certified Spiritual Intelligence Coach with Deep Change.com( using the SQ21 assessment tool to create a map for your growth in all areas)
• Author of book, "All Children Are Gifted: Raising Spiritually Aware Children"
• Master of Arts, Psychology
• Licensed in CO, MI and WA
• Graduate and Ordained Minister, Unity School of Religious Studies
• Completed Experiential and Psychodrama training, Onsite Training and Consulting, Inc.
• Author: ALL CHILDREN ARE GIFTED: Raising Confident and Aware Children